3/01/2009

i don´t know why i ever felt like i needed to change


As you can see, I dyed my hair back to black. Or actually it´s dark brown but it looks like black hehe. That color I had just wasn´t for me. And I was supposed to dye it blonde but I couldn´t imagine myself blonde again. Today I felt more like myself than in a long time. I´m happy :)

I wanted to show you guys this DIY top that just made. It was a L-size long white top and I planned to cut it inspired by this Alexander Wang´s dress but I looked like a fat sausage in it :D And I´m being serious, it had "lose 20lbs now!" written all over it. So, I changed it so that it looks like this now. I don´t know if I look any better in it but I like it more this way! You can´t even imagine how much it shrank after I had done those knitted-looking parts.

I´m wearing a dark blue top under it and a black skirt. Skirt was like that already... I didn´t cut it too :D

Maybe I should make a post about how to make this top..? It wasn´t hard to make! I´m sure anyone could pull this out.

6 comments:

willtradebikeforwomen said...

i want a fat sausage with that top! woooooooooooo

Carly J. Cais said...

Yes, definitely post a tut! Would love to read it...

melissa n. said...

defff make a post about how to make that top! it's awesome!!

Unknown said...

OMG I love this, please make a post!

Lucy said...

This is amazing, I have tried to figure out the cut and tie method so many times and always failed, so I have much respect for you on this! Also, loving the fat sausage phrase, this is one of my preferred ways to describe an outfit I feel chunky in!

jennamariia said...

thank you! i finally made a tutorial http://wanted9097.blogspot.com/2009/04/knit-tutorial.html i´m sorry it took so long :D it´s really easy when you realize how it should be done.