1. My friend Riina. She makes nice clothes. That shirt = adorable, no? We printed out these Take a smile -papers and put them on note boards around the school for people to take a smile when they walk by :)
2. Hat makers' storage room.
3. Karo. She took about 50 photos of herself with my camera. This is what you get for taking photos with my camera. I will put them up!
4. My sketchbook.
5. My work space at home. We had a course where we made dummies of our own size and shape. This is mine.
6. Riina coloring (at hair and make-up course).
7. Some of my projects.
8. The cake grandma made for my graduation party. It was yummy!
...and turned it into this waistcoat. Simply because I couldn't stand having a piece of clothing in my wardrobe that I do not wear. The story behind it is complicated. First I was supposed to make it a huge backpack for festival clothes. Then I decided to alter it to a shorter and fitter version of the jacket it was. Then after cutting it to pieces I decided to make it a jacket but somewhere on the way I lost the sleeves. Not literally, after all, but I thought jackets are boring. I bet it already got more use as a waistcoat than as the jacket it was. I wear it over my denim jacket on rainy days.